* flat binary output with gnatlink
@ 2003-02-26 10:46 ETIENNE BAUDIN
From: ETIENNE BAUDIN @ 2003-02-26 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible ? I'd like to get flat binary code in order to boot on
it. Can gnatlink or any tool do it ?

Thanks
Etienne Baudin

* Re: flat binary output with gnatlink
@ 2003-02-26 23:26 ` sk
From: sk @ 2003-02-26 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway

Hi,
 > Is it possible ? I'd like to get flat binary code in order to boot on
 > it. Can gnatlink or any tool do it ?
 >
 > Thanks
 > Etienne Baudin

Your goal is booting an Ada main ?

Look at http://www.ktc.com/~sknipe/EOSA.html and if it
looks like what you want, directly download

http://www.ktc.com/~sknipe/EOSA-BOOT-0.0.11-beta.2.tar.gz

http://www.ktc.com/~sknipe/EOSA-BOOT-0.0.11-beta.2.tar.bz2

You will have to provide the bits and pieces to make it usable
beyond a "Hello" splash screen.

-- Merge vertically for real address
--
------------------------------------
-- s n p @ t . o

* Re: flat binary output with gnatlink
@ 2003-02-27 14:19   ` ETIENNE BAUDIN
From: ETIENNE BAUDIN @ 2003-02-27 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

sk wrote:

> Hi,
>  > Is it possible ? I'd like to get flat binary code in order to boot on
>  > it. Can gnatlink or any tool do it ?
>  >
>  > Thanks
>  > Etienne Baudin

> Your goal is booting an Ada main ?
>
> Look at http://www.ktc.com/~sknipe/EOSA.html and if it
> looks like what you want, directly download
>
> http://www.ktc.com/~sknipe/EOSA-BOOT-0.0.11-beta.2.tar.gz
>
> http://www.ktc.com/~sknipe/EOSA-BOOT-0.0.11-beta.2.tar.bz2
>
> You will have to provide the bits and pieces to make it usable
> beyond a "Hello" splash screen.

Thanks a lot

@ 2003-02-27 20:56 ` sk
From: sk @ 2003-02-27 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway

Hi,

 > Etienne Baudin

I put that together with the hope that it would enable
people to do interesting things with bootable Ada mains.

I would be interested to know of any exciting projects
you achieve with it if you find it useful (and also
let me know of any bugs etc :-).

Cheers