From: "Alexandre E. Kopilovitch" <aek@vib.usr.pu.ru>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: High compilation time with gnat
Date: Thu,  4 Dec 2003 00:50:33 +0300 (MSK)
Date: 2003-12-04T00:50:33+03:00	[thread overview]

Georg Bauhaus <sb463ba@l1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de> wrote:

> Craig Carey <research@ijs.co.nz> wrote:
> : I had a look and I failed to find the message of Mr Brunot and Dewar
> : when using the groups.google.com search engine.
>
> The memory is fading, I haven't been too successful myself, sorry.

Perhaps it was not in c.l.a, but in GNAT-chat mailing list (when it was open
for general public). At least I vaguely remember quite long (and somehow heated)
exchange in that list between N. Brunot and Robert Dewar, at the end of which
the GNAT-chat mailing list was restricted to ACT customers only.

Alexander Kopilovitch                      aek@vib.usr.pu.ru
Saint-Petersburg
Russia