From: sk <sk@noname.com>
To: "comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway" <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: Re: C code to Ada
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:32:59 -0600
Date: 2003-01-20T17:32:59-06:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

 > I don't understand this.  Why procedure?

I owe you more than one "oops", sorry. Very q&d at
the end of the day and I was trying to get somewhere
else.

Hopefully you will understand enough of what I was
intending and produce a public package ?

Your OP concerning GMGPL ... my understanding of
GPL would suggest that a binding to a GPL'ed "dlfcn.h"
would require it also to be GPL if you released it
publicly since the binding would be a derived work.

The GPL (and associates) can be tricky. Also
remember R.Dewar's concerns about using GPL code
without being sure that the original author has
the right to release as GPL.

-- Merge vertically for real address
--
-- s n p @ t . o