* Problème avec des with
@ 2008-01-30  8:02 dimitri.vibert
From: dimitri.vibert @ 2008-01-30  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bonjour,

j'ai un petit problème avec les with !

j'ai 4 packages :

         Main

         Route
         |      |
Voiture      feu

Dans le main j'ai "with route"
Dans route j'ai "with voiture; with feu"

Le problème c'est que la voiture n'a pas connaissance de la route et
quand je met "with route" dans voiture j'ai une erreur : unit circular
dependency

Comment je peux régler ce problème ??

merci

* Problème avec des with
@ 2008-01-30  8:45 Grein, Christoph (Fa. ESG)
From: Grein, Christoph (Fa. ESG) @ 2008-01-30  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

This is an English news group. Il y a un autre groupe francais.

Use limited with or use with on the bodies. Depends on your design which to use.

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.

* Re: Probl�me avec des with
@ 2008-01-30  9:23 ` Stuart
From: Stuart @ 2008-01-30  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Grein, Christoph (Fa. ESG)" <Christoph.Grein@eurocopter.com> wrote in
message news:mailman.31.1201682756.3834.comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org...
> This is an English news group. Il y a un autre groupe francais.

Well, English speaking ;-)

> Use limited with or use with on the bodies. Depends on your design which
> to use.

As Christoph noted, the solution depends on what the dependency between the
packages is.  Generally it is a good idea to post actual code that
demonstrates your problem so that a more precise answer can be given.

To expand on Christoph's information - generally, if the specifications do
not need the other package, place the 'with' on the body.  If the
specifications do depend on each other, look very carefully at your design
to check that the circular dependency is justified; if it is [and the nature
of the dependency is restricted to needing the types from the other package]
use "limited with" [new to Ada 05].

The "limited with" is illustrated in the online John Barnes material:
   http://www.adaic.org/standards/05rat/html/Rat-1-3-3.html

--
Stuart

* Re: Problème avec des with
@ 2008-01-30 15:21 ` Aurele
From: Aurele @ 2008-01-30 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 30, 3:02 am, dimitri.vib...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> j'ai un petit problème avec les with !
>
> j'ai 4 packages :
>
>          Main
>          Route
>          |      |
> Voiture      feu
>
> Dans le main j'ai "with route"
> Dans route j'ai "with voiture; with feu"
>
> Le problème c'est que la voiture n'a pas connaissance de la route et
> quand je met "with route" dans voiture j'ai une erreur : unit circular
> dependency
>
> Comment je peux régler ce problème ??
>
> merci

Did you try: