From: Chris Albertson <chrisalbertson90278@yahoo.com>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: ADA compilers/ difference between 83 and 95
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:32:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2005-06-03T13:32:47-07:00	[thread overview]

Sorry aout the last message hadno text. Here is is again

I'm curious, will ada83 programs not compile under ada95?

If there is a problem where is it?  What part of the language spec
changed in an incompatable way?  Yes I do have some old code that
currently runs on a VAX and I'm like to get it running on a
Duel Xeon system under Solaris 10.  I assumed only minor work
would be required.  I think gnat has a switch to disallow
the '95 syntax.

I would not want to use an old compiler, so much work has been
done in recent years it would be a shame not to take advantage
of it

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278@yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550