From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk>
To: gtkada@lists.act-europe.fr
Cc: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org
Subject: Re: [gtkada] XPM
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:53:28 +0100 (MET)
Date: 2003-01-20T16:53:28+01:00	[thread overview]

Grein, Christoph wrote:

> Are there any tools (preferably GPL'ed) running on Windows
> that produce graphic XPM format from Windows bitmaps BMP
> format?

I don't use Windows myself, but I am almost certain that the
programs `bmptoppm` and `ppmtoxpm` in the NetPBM/BPMplus
package can be compiled with any C compiler for Windows.

Jacob

PS: You may also need/want `ppmquant` to limit the number of
    colours in the final image and `pnmscale` to adjust the
    dimensions of the final image.
--
Growing older is compulsory. Growing up isn't.