From: "Gautier direct_replies_not_read" <gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org
Subject: Re: AdaGuide compile issues
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 09:17:19 +0000
Date: 2003-05-05T09:17:19+00:00	[thread overview]

>Unfortunately there are a few things about Guide that are really
>making me climb the walls (such as the lack of smart-tabbing of code
>and that horrid standard font).

And imagine, it used to be a lot worse!...

>The source is available and I'm looking to make those two changes.

It would be very nice!

>Has anyone out there managed to build AdaGuide by themselves?

After the installations mentioned by Sergey, you have to compile
the resource (.rc). IIRC doesn't work the windres, only with
rc + cvtres from Microsoft (that you find in e.g. ObjectAda...)
This resource compilation is automated in AdaGIDE 7.1 itself,
thank to Alfred's efforts.
Gautier  --  http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm