From: "Björn Lundin" <bnl@spray.se>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: XMLAda dom document to string
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:14:00 +0200
Date: 2005-04-13T08:14:00+02:00	[thread overview]

Hello!

Is there a way of converting a dom document from
XML/Ada (1.0) to a string?

I found a Print in DOM.Core.Nodes that prints out a document to std out.
That is actually what I want, but to a string instead, that I can put
through a socket later on.

I'm sure I've missed something obvious, but I can't see through it.

I've also found on a wiki, a way of walking the nodes in a document.,
by David Button,
I've been thinking of using it, as a template for a new
procedure/function that does what I want,
but I thought I'd ask here first, before I invent the wheel again.

/Björn

Björn Lundin
bnl at spray dot se