* Ada flyer
@ 2004-07-13 12:13 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2004-07-13 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

I agree. Most people leaved short after 18h30, more than 5h talk is clearly
too long.
Note that other langages where presented by a single speaker in 2h.
Ada was the only one to get so much presence (actually I even asked for the
whole day, but it was not possible).

An improvement may also be an Ada flyer with useful links, that people can
pick up when leaving the room.

Arnaud Lecanu proposed a flyer prototype (available on
http://www.ada-france.org/, by searching "Ada Adoption Flyer").
Contributors are welcome.

--
Lionel Draghi

* Re: Ada flyer
@ 2004-07-13 17:15 ` Wes Groleau
From: Wes Groleau @ 2004-07-13 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lionel.DRAGHI@fr.thalesgroup.com wrote:
> An improvement may also be an Ada flyer with useful links, that people can
> pick up when leaving the room.

AdaIC once had, probably still does, a pretty good
three-fold pamphlet in PDF on Ada.

--
Wes Groleau

Truth often suffers more from the heat of its defenders
than from the arguments of its opposers.
                        -- William Penn

* RE: Ada flyer
@ 2004-07-15  8:52 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2004-07-15  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Thank you for the information, but unfortunatly, I could not find it.

Lionel Draghi.