From: Resume Writing Admin <resumewritingbiz@hotmail.com>
To: <comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org>
Subject: Partnership between Our Sites
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 02:02:40 -0400
Date: 2004-04-05T02:02:40-04:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I looked at your website ada-france.org and I really liked it.

I own a site that provides resume writing tips and services. -  http://tips.sample-resume-writing.biz  Our sites are not competitive with each other so I would like to propose a link exchange partnership with you.

My site gets a lot of traffic every day, so a link from my site to your site will bring in a decent amount of traffic to your site.

Also, as you probably already know, it will improve the link popularity and the search engine ranking of your site.  The page I am proposing to link to you from is
http://tips.sample-resume-writing.biz/affiliates.html

I was going to add your link in my page before sending you this email but I wasn't sure what description/link text to use.  Recently I added a script to my website that will allow you to enter in the description of your website.  It is a private script so please do NOT share it with anyone except perhaps your webmaster.

If you are willing to exchange links with me I have put everything needed to complete the link exchange here
http://tips.sample-resume-writing.biz/linkadd.html

Best Regards,

Doug Smith
President