* Ada refactoring tools?
@ 2006-08-08 16:59 trg
From: trg @ 2006-08-08 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for tools that will do refactoring for Ada95+. I've seen
Adasubst/Adadep. What else is available?

Other than dedicated tools, what sort of refactoring features exist in
current Ada environments (beyond gnatpp)?

Any suggestions on refactoring features for Ada that you haven't seen but
would find useful?

Thanks,

-Tom

* Re: Ada refactoring tools?
@ 2006-08-08 19:06 Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2006-08-08 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada, trg

This feature is part of GPS. In addtion, GPS is a component of
GNAT-GPL-2006 compiler tool set. It is located at
https://libre2.adacore.com/. Then, select GNAT GPL Edition. You can
handle from there. Good luck.

AV

@ 2006-08-10 18:53 ` pth
From: pth @ 2006-08-10 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Tom,

you can check out Headway Review, at
http://headwaysoftware.com/products/review/ada/.

It does "prefactoring" ie the analysis of the changes you might want to
make.

But do bear in mind that Review is in the process of being replaced by
Structure101, which is currently only available for Java. Ada support
is expected to see the light of day before the end of the year.

Review is a good place to start.

regards,
Paul