From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@acm.org>
To: meudecc@itcarlow.ie (Chris Meudec)
Cc: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: Problem in gnatxref?
Date: 05 Dec 2003 09:14:31 -0500
Date: 2003-12-05T09:14:31-05:00	[thread overview]

meudecc@itcarlow.ie (Chris Meudec) writes:

> Hi all,
> gnatxref does not seem to cross reference record field names in record
> aggregates. I am using gnat 3.13p.

This is a very old version of GNAT; the current public version is
3.15p. Unless you are on a weird OS, you should be able to upgrade.

I believe I reported this bug to ACT a few years ago, and it is fixed
in the current version:

$ stephe@shevek$ gnatmake gnatxref_pb.ads
gcc -c gnatxref_pb.ads
stephe@shevek$ gnatxref gnatxref_pb
Ded                                              boolean object
  Decl:  gnatxref_pb.ads        5:7
  Ref:   gnatxref_pb.ads        8:34
Dis                                              record type
  Decl:  gnatxref_pb.ads        2:6
  Ref:   gnatxref_pb.ads        7:21      7:28
gnatxref_pb                                      package
  Decl:  gnatxref_pb.ads        1:9
Lane                                             boolean object
  Decl:  gnatxref_pb.ads        4:7
  Ref:   gnatxref_pb.ads        7:34
Out_DiscreteInputs                               record object
  Decl:  gnatxref_pb.ads        7:1

--
-- Stephe