From: "Beard, Frank Randolph CIV" <frank.beard@navy.mil>
To: <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: RE: Trying to figure out why M$ Outlook keeps sending HTML... (resolved)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:04:54 -0500
Date: 2003-02-04T11:04:54-05:00	[thread overview]

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Carey [mailto:research@ijs.co.nz]
Subject: Re: New Ada binding to OpenGL - test - trying to figure out why
M$ Outlook keeps sending HTML...

> Here are some instructions on how to send plain text e-mail when the
> program sending the e-mail, is the Microsoft Outlook Express e-mail
> cient program.

> Some comments on Eudora and plain text, are below.

<snip>

|  * Make sure "When replying to message always use English headers" is
|    checked.

<end snip>

Thanks Craig.  I didn't want to send this until I was fairly sure the
problem was resolved.  None of the suggestions from our help desk worked,
but I found the above check box you mentioned under M$ Outlook 2000 and
selected it.  That seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again for your thorough reply.

Frank