* (MAIL) Re: Commercial license?
@ 2003-03-10 20:03 ` Victor Porton
From: Victor Porton @ 2003-03-10 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway

In article <mailman.13.1047325768.32742.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>,
	"Robert C. Leif" <rleif@rleif.com> writes:
> Please note that members are required, in order to have an Ada =
> Developer's
> Cooperative. The present draft has always been subject to amendment,
> enhancement etc. Any suggestions will be reviewed and every reasonable
> effort will be made to include them.
> Bob Leif

What are requests for the memebers? Anybody what does not consider the
low volume (I think) mailing list as a SPAM?

If so I desire become a memeber.

Well, what we will do with the received source code which should be
sent to the cooperative?

P.S. I've not yet read the ADCL do the end.

* RE: (MAIL) Re: Commercial license?
       [not found] <E18sTV3-0004Zp-00@porton.narod.ru>
@ 2003-03-10 23:22 ` Robert C. Leif
From: Robert C. Leif @ 2003-03-10 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway'

This was all published in Ada Letters and presented at SIGAda. Since I am
presently the only person involved, there was no need for a formal
arrangement. I have been trying to form a group. I believe that I have come
up with the BEGINNING of a successor to the GNU approach. Amusingly, it
turns out that the use of Ada and associated software engineering can
provide significant commercial advantages. These include an equitable means
to divide up royalties and the capacity for distributed software
development. Also, we lucked out on XML.
Bob Leif