* -gnatE?
@ 2004-03-26  9:32 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2004-03-26  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

I show an option in GPS to enable GNAT experimental features, but couldn't
find those in the manual.
I'am still using a 3.16 version. Are those experimental features only
available in GNAT 5.x version?

--
Lionel Draghi

* Re: -gnatE?
@ 2004-03-27  0:22 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2004-03-27  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lionel.DRAGHI@fr.thalesgroup.com writes:

> [...]

Yes, I think so.  Only GNAT Pro 5.x and GCC 3.4 have the "limited
with" feature proposed for Ada 2005.  Or were you referring to
features not related to the language?

BTW, which option is that?  I coldn't find it in the Ada tab of
project options.

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: -gnatE?
@ 2004-03-27  7:50   ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2004-03-27  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ludovic Brenta <ludovic.brenta@insalien.org> writes:

> BTW, which option is that?  I coldn't find it in the Ada tab of
> project options.

-gnatX I think

--
Simon Wright                               100% Ada, no bugs.

* RE: -gnatE?
@ 2004-03-29  8:58 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2004-03-29  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Yes, sorry.

* RE: -gnatE?
@ 2004-03-29  8:59 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2004-03-29  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

OK.
I was more interrested in playing with interfaces inheritance and anonynous
access types, so let's wait.

| BTW, which option is that?  I coldn't find it in the Ada tab of
| project options.
In the bottom right corner, the "syntax" box.

Thanks

--
Lionel Draghi