From: Frank Beard <frank_ada2000@yahoo.com>
To: matthew.gaehring@lmco.com, comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: vxWorks Directory Browsing
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:19:48 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2005-02-28T19:19:48-08:00	[thread overview]

What do you mean by "available within Ada95"?  The
ability to bind to OS calls (pragma Import) is "within
Ada".  And since that's within Ada, what's the
difference between writing the binding yourself, or
using a binding someone else has written?

Besides, anything "in Ada" will ultimately be wrapped
around an OS call anyway.

Also, you could always use an existing binding as a
template to make your own.

Frank

http://mail.yahoo.com