* Software Architecture Blogs
@ 2004-11-20 12:17 Cindi Jenkins
From: Cindi Jenkins @ 2004-11-20 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Curious about blogs on software architecture. The only one I know of
is: http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/leadership

* Re: Software Architecture Blogs
@ 2004-11-20 16:43 ` Marius Amado Alves
From: Marius Amado Alves @ 2004-11-20 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Cindi Jenkins wrote:
> Curious about blogs on software architecture. The only one I know of
> is: http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/leadership

Off topic, but ok today it's saturday.

Took a look at that one and I was not well impressed. Maybe I'm just an
old fart but people who call themselves "thought leaders" and then make
spelling mistakes...

At Ada-Europe 2004 there was this great invited talk and the guy has a
blog called "Middleware Matters". I found it much better than the
"enterprise architect's".

* Re: Software Architecture Blogs
@ 2004-11-21 18:08 ` H. S. Lahman
From: H. S. Lahman @ 2004-11-21 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Responding to Jenkins...

> Curious about blogs on software architecture. The only one I know of
> is: http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/leadership

I would suggest googling.  I got 911 hits for: +"software architecture"
web log weblog blog.

You might also check out mine.  B-)  It is directed at MDA and OO
development but it does have some architectural tidbits.

*************
There is nothing wrong with me that could
not be cured by a capful of Drano.

H. S. Lahman
hsl@pathfindermda.com
Pathfinder Solutions  -- Put MDA to Work
http://www.pathfindermda.com
blog (under constr): http://pathfinderpeople.blogs.com/hslahman
(888)-OOA-PATH

* Re: Software Architecture Blogs
@ 2004-11-21 20:52   ` Marius Amado Alves
From: Marius Amado Alves @ 2004-11-21 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

H. S. Lahman wrote:
> You might also check out mine.  B-)  It is directed at MDA and OO ...
> blog (under constr): http://pathfinderpeople.blogs.com/hslahman

Maybe spelling disorders are a symptom of the architectural vocation...