From: "Robert C. Leif" <rleif@rleif.com>
To: <comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org>
Subject: ACM
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:36:38 -0700
Date: 2004-06-13T19:36:38-07:00	[thread overview]

When I renewed my ACM membership, I had to answer Question 7.  Ada was NOT
given as a selection.  BASIC, dialects of C including two forms of Java,
.Net, and XML were listed.  I hope that the SIGAda leadership and others
active in ACM alert this organization to Ada.

Otherwise, I would prefer to be affiliated with the IEEE.  At least, it
includes the word engineering in its name.

Bob Leif

7. Which programming languages do you know/use, or plan to purchase within
12 months? (check all that apply). No Ada!