From: sk <noname@myob.com>
Subject: Re: How do package body initializers get run in GNU Ada?
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 19:03:08 -0600
Date: 2002-11-04T19:03:08-06:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Stephen Leake <stephen.a.leake.1@gsfc.nasa.gov>
>sk <noname@myob.com> writes:
>> Firstly, if you mean GNAT (?) by GNU Ada,
>
> Since GNAT originally meant GNU Ada Translator, this is
> clear. GNAT is by definition GNU Ada.

There is GNAT from "ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/3.14p/..."
and there is the Ada part of the new GNU gcc (3.x).

Obviously the GNU gcc Ada is derived from GNAT, but is not
the same animal. Would you care to interpret to which the OP
was refering to ?

I have not tried the gcc 3.x stuff, so I was limiting
my response to the unofficial-official GNAT release !

--
-- Merge vertically for real address