From: sk <noname@myob.com>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: A nongeneric bounded string array type
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:51:51 -0500
Date: 2003-10-16T19:51:51-05:00	[thread overview]

"Robert I. Eachus" <rieachus@comcast.net>:

 > Let me use the registry for Ada packages that I have been
 > proposing as an example.

Do you have a formal version of this proposal somewhere ?

I am only half paying attention to this thread and it seems
as if any suggestions etc are all muddled up or drowned by
general noise.

Could you start a new thread defining what this proposal is
(or direct me to it if I missed the reference ) ?

-- Merge vertically for real address
--
--     s n p @ t . o
--      k i e k c c m