From: Michal Nowak <vinnie@inetia.pl>
Subject: Re: Application for graphical design of Real-time Systems in Ada
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:03:31 +0200
Date: 2002-08-22T00:03:31+02:00	[thread overview]

On 2002-08-21 at 05:31 paniaguaivan@hotmail.com wrote:

Hi,

>Hello everybody.
>
>I'm developing an application for graphical design of Real-time
>Systems that generate Ada code.
>
>I would like to know if there is a similar application. Can anybody
>help me?

I'm aware about one, STOOD. Some information may be found at:
http://www.tni.fr/tni/offre/stood/index.eng.html
I saw it at one of my study friends, when we were doing our realtime
classes project. I have not seen the genereated code, but the diagrams
looked quite nice.

>If there is somebody interested in my work I will be happy to talk to.

I was thinking about similar project (especially, when I had to draw
daigrams in not HOOD aware tool). However, last half of the year I'm
spending doing my master thesis and had to abandon the idea for the
moment.

There is another solution. There exists nice drawing tool called Dia
(free, available under Linux and Widows, some search on google should
bring you the homepage). I think it should be possible to extend it
with new stencils. As I saw, it saves the output in XML, so using
some processing it should be possible to generate Ada code from it.

Cheers,
Mike
Your mouse has moved. Windows needs to be restarted
          for changes to take effect.