From: Eric Merritt <cyberlync@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Graphics with ADA ?
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2002-08-13T06:17:05-07:00	[thread overview]

Antonio,

> (such us
> the use of truetype fonts over SDL/OpenGL)
 This is cool, I was going to have to write something
similar to this to support my stuff. You have to love
it when the work is already done. Thanks

>   Meanwhile you can send-me your sugestions by
> E-mail or
> use the foruns of the project at sourceforge. They
> might
> be added to the new release.

 Will do.

>   It is a thin bindind. A Thick binding would be a
> good add on
> in order to do Ada code in Ada style (not Ada code
> influenced
> by the binded underlying C code). I've started
> something but is
> far from complete.

 This was actually going to be one of my suggestions.
lol. Should have figured it was obvious.

> The main advantage of the present thin bining is
> related to the fact
> that it is very easy to port C/SDL software. You
> might have notice
> that in the several examples of the package.

  This is true. I hadn't thought of that. It might be
a good idea then to have the thick binding simply sit
on top of the thin binding. That way you could get the
best of both worlds.

>    What about a CVS based development? Would you
> contribute ?

 Sure, the project I am working on at the moment
depends completly on AdaSDL. It would be rather rude
of me not to be willing to contribute to a project
that I use so much. Just let me know what needs to be
done and I will see what I can do about it.

Perhaps we should move this discussion to the
Sourceforge forumn/list?

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com