From: Eric Merritt <cyberlync@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Graphics with ADA ?
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 06:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2002-08-12T06:25:59-07:00	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1283 bytes --]

Antonio,

 Just as a heads up. I am using AdaSDL for a game
client I am working on. So far its working pretty darn
well. I do have some suggestions if you are interested
in them. Just let me know how you would like to
recieve them.

  I most definatly appreciate the work you put into on
this. Its making my life a whole lot easier. The fact
that AdaSDL exists is what gave me the option of
choosing Ada for the client, otherwise it would have
ended up being Objective-C or something similar.

Thanks,
Eric

--- Ant�nio_Vargas <antoniovargas@oninet.pt> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm the creator of the AdaSDL ada binding
>
> I'm not updating sourceforge because I didn't get
> any feedback
> and cooperation from the Ada community.
>
> I will continue to improve AdaSDL if I get some
> feedback.
>
> I wish to learn and get some constructive criticism
> from others.
>
> My actual e-mail is: antoniovargas@oninet.pt.
>
> PS.
> (English is not my natural language, sorry.)
>
> Best Regards
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com