* The Ada Standard Library
@ 2002-07-15  3:39 David Rasmussen
From: David Rasmussen @ 2002-07-15  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I realize that the subject probably isn't the correct name for what I am
looking for. But is there a place where I can get an overview of what
the standard library of Ada provides? As far as I understand, there are
some optional features too, right? I want to read about those as well.

/David

* Re: The Ada Standard Library
@ 2002-07-15  5:24 ` sk
From: sk @ 2002-07-15  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

> ... overview of what the standard library of Ada provides?

I think you are looking for the Ada reference manual. This
specifies the Ada syntax and the "Standard" set of libraries.

--
-- Merge vertically for real address

* Re: The Ada Standard Library
@ 2002-07-15 13:16 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2002-07-15 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Since, in a previous post, you indicated you have GNAT,
see the Ada Reference Manual which is part of the
provided documentation.