* Re: Printing from within a program
@ 2002-07-09 11:09 Grein, Christoph
From: Grein, Christoph @ 2002-07-09 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> >
> > You stupid, gormless [excised]. It has nothing to do with XP and everything
to do
> > with the Windows API. Try this...
> >

>   <snip>
>

> > And you can [excised]ing well look after the C# to Ada translation yourself.
> > London to a brick says you know [excised] all about the Windows API.
> >
> > --
> > Kadaitcha Man
> > Moderator: alt.os.windows-xp
>
> Note to self: Never post to alt.os.windows-xp.

And some people complain that Ada folks are rude here in CLA because they insist
with tame wording on doing things the Ada way...

Really, I've never heard such a tone in CLA...

* Printing from within a program
@ 2002-07-08 22:05 Fraz
From: Fraz @ 2002-07-08 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I am using an execute procedure from within an ada program to launch the
Windows PRINT command and print a series of text files.  However, Windows
brings up the print dialog box for each file - is there any way to bypass
this and just print directly ala print icon in Word etc?

Also, Can i set the layout to be landscape automatically??

I want the files to print and in the correct aspect without any user
interaction? How do i do this?

Cheers

Fraz

P.s (Sorry for the Crosspost but i thot it was relevant in both groups)