From: sk <noname@myob.com>
Subject: Re: AdaOS Homepage
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 16:27:14 -0500
Date: 2002-07-03T16:27:14-05:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

If you are just interesting in playing, I have "EduOs-Ada" at
http://www.ktc.com/~sknipe

Very trivial and disappointing if you are looking for a full
fledged OS, but I am actively working on it and intend to
keep working on it until it meets my needs of using up old
PC motherboards.

--
-- Merge vertically for real address