From: "David C. Hoos" <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: Exporting or Reading AdA SAGE files?
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:49:50 -0500
Date: 2002-06-28T07:49:50-05:00	[thread overview]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Warren O. Merrill" <wom@inel.gov>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
To: <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 9:14 PM

> AdaSAGE (now SageST) is my baby now so I can probably help you.

<snip>

> P.S. if you decide to use the latest libraries and get the data out
> yourself you would be looking for the StonyBrook Ada compiler.

Speaking of the StonyBrook Ada compiler, my recollection is that it was to
be the result of one of the Technology Insertion Preojects (TIP) ca. 1995,
funded through the AJPO and that it was to be available for sale to the
public.

I seem to remember it being touted by the AdaSAGE people as generating the
best code for the Intel/Win32 platform.

Is my memory faulty?  Does such a product exist?