From: sk <noname@myob.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT internals question
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:40:54 -0500
Date: 2002-06-27T01:40:54-05:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Think I got it :-)

The Ada backend for gcc processes all Ada source the same
way regardless of whether it is the main or not. In doing
so, a <ada-package-name>___elabb is created for each source
and all are collectively called from adainit as necessary ?

The resulting AMEB is a side-effect of this treating all
the source the same way.

Just to see, I produced a "C" binder file and AMEB
disappears which certainly lifted concerns I had about
ignoring it.

Thanks.

--
-- Merge vertically for real address