From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT internals question
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:02:59 -0500
Date: 2002-06-26T22:02:59-05:00	[thread overview]

The binder does not generate the "AMEB" -- the compiler generates it
as a result of compiling the Ada_Main package of which the _source_code_
was generated by the binder.

Further, consider that the function Ada_Main.main is exported as the
C main function which is called by the C runtime start-up code.

The C runtime startup code knows nothing about Ada, so wouldn't call
the "AMEB," and you can see in the source code of the Ada_Main.main
function everything that is done, showing that nowhere is the "AMEB"
called.