* Openravenscar (was Re: Ada compiler for VxWorks and/or QNX)
       [not found] <200204121150.NAA98013@iris16.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
@ 2002-04-12 20:20 ` Hans-Olof Danielsson
       [not found] ` <00c801c1e269$959b2220$4e9397d4@d1>
From: Hans-Olof Danielsson @ 2002-04-12 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Peter Hermann" <ica2ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

> In article <mailman.1018542003.19166.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org> you wrote:
> > See also http://www.openravenscar.org
>
> does not exist:    ?
> ("could not be found")

The Openravenscar server is presumably down.
It happens sometimes. Hope it will be up soon.

Hans-Olof

* Re: Openravenscar (was Re: Ada compiler for VxWorks and/or QNX)
@ 2002-04-16  7:53   ` Peter Hermann
From: Peter Hermann @ 2002-04-16  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

thank you.
however: seems to be aslways down (several re-trials done).
regards,
peter

--
--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 ica2ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen

* Re: Openravenscar (was Re: Ada compiler for VxWorks and/or QNX)
@ 2002-04-16  8:43     ` Peter Hermann
From: Peter Hermann @ 2002-04-16  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

sorry:
it was not my intention to post the letter before to this newsgroup.
I intended to reply in privacy to the helpful hint
about ravenscar-page-status.
This appeared on CLA due to unknown reason: a nuisance.

Peter

ps.: I am amazed and grateful about the current thread about
rendezvous which is of highest quality in contrast to other
anonymous threads in CLA(!), of which Ada Teamers should be reserved,
as being not "mutch usefull", IMHO.

--

@ 2002-04-16 16:43   ` Colin Paul Gloster
From: Colin Paul Gloster @ 2002-04-16 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article news:mailman.1018647122.23289.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org
Hans-Olof Danielsson wrote:
""Peter Hermann" <ica2ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

 > In article <mailman.1018542003.19166.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org> you wrote:
 > > See also http://www.openravenscar.org
 >
 > does not exist:    ?
 > ("could not be found")

  The Openravenscar server is presumably down.
  It happens sometimes. [..]"

I do not think that is the problem, because I got an error message
that there is no DNS entry currently registered with that domain.

@ 2002-04-24 12:18   ` Jose F. Ruiz
       [not found]   ` <3CC6A293.953966AE@dit.upm.es>
From: Jose F. Ruiz @ 2002-04-24 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

<http://www.openravenscar.org> is currently up. The server was moved to
another subnet but the DNS server wasn't updated with that change :-(

Thank you for your let us know the problem

Jose

--
Jos� F. Ruiz                    | Departamento de Ingenier�a
tel +3491 549 5700 (ext. 381)  	| de Sistemas Telem�ticos.

@ 2002-04-24 12:33     ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2002-04-24 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Jose,

For what it's worth, your secondary DNS server
ns2.openravenscar.org (212.128.1.180) is still
not responding.  Just thought you'd like to know.