From: "Mário Amado Alves" <maa@liacc.up.pt>
Subject: RE: Help with ADA CGI
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:40:04 +0100
Date: 2002-04-08T15:40:04+01:00	[thread overview]

<<
Hi there. I would appreciate it if anyone could email me ASAP and give
me some
advice on how to get my ADA CGI program working.
I have the following problem
1)when I submit my ada generated form I cannot get the results to appear
on a
new page
>> (George)

Sounds like a logical flaw on your program. Define 'new page' in this
context. Post the code.

<<
2)if there is an error in the form, I cannot get the program to wait for
the
user to input the missing data, instead it just continues with the
output- of
course it results in 'Your name is      ' etc etc and not what I want.
If the form is submitted blank, it should put another form out and ask
the user
to input the data again, but I can't get it to do this.

Ditto. Sounds like you are not checking for null input. Again, post the
code.

Really sounds like like flaws in CGI, not Ada, programming. But post the
code anyway. And is it homework?

Cheers,
--MAA