From: "achour ait hamou" <achour.ait@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Need some help
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:43:43 -0800
Date: 2002-04-06T00:43:43-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi every one;

Really, what I need is modeling a problem of Head Up Display in Ada then to
code it. Specifically, I'm looking for papers about this topics for the
first time. After, I will need to know how to program tasks and GUI
(graphical user interfaces) in Ada. I thank you for your help, I visited
adapower.com, it's a very nice site.

achour Ait Hamou