From: "Ann S. Brandon" <abrandon-nospam@sover.net>
Subject: Press release on Ada and the Envisat launch
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:34:27 -0500
Date: 2002-03-08T17:34:27-05:00	[thread overview]

Thanks to Jean-Pierre Rosen, I was able write a press release on Ada and
the Ariane 511's launch of the Envisat 1. You can read it at:

http://www.adaic.org/news/envisat.html

If anyone has more detail on Ada's role and software, I'd appreciate
hearing from you. I want to write a whole success story on this but need
more contacts/details.

Thanks,
Ann Brandon
Editorial Webmaster