From: Eric Merritt <cyberlync@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: NetBeans and ADA?
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:35:59 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2002-03-07T18:35:59-08:00	[thread overview]

--- Ray Blaak <blaak@telus.net> wrote:
> Eric Merritt <cyberlync@yahoo.com> writes:
> > I will see if I can find some space somewhere to
> host the pages and cvs,
> > sourceforge is no longer a viable option :(.
>
> What is wrong with sourceforge?

Sourceforge has changed thier license, twice recently
slowly moving further and further from the open source
community. Already they are in the process of closing
the source to sourceforge itself. Myself and others
worry that they could attempt to take ownership of
those projects they host with the next license or the
one after that. Its not a risk I am interested in
taking.

http://mail.yahoo.com/