From: sk <noname@myob.com>
Subject: Re: Interfacing to C++
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:26:45 -0600
Date: 2002-02-28T23:26:45-06:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Hmmm ... yes, my original post does appear rather ill
tempered so if you allow me, I will apologise and I
will try again.

Hi Chris (aka "Wannabe h4x0r"),

From your previous posts it appears that you are using GNAT ?

If so, have you tried the example in the section of the GNAT
Users Guide called "Building mixed Ada & C++ programs" ?

If you have trouble with the issues involved with the example,
perhaps you could post a more specific question related to
interfacing Ada with C++ and other people will be more able
to assist you in finding a solution.

With sincerity,

sk

-- Merge vertically for real address