* Re: [Thanks] Why is 'Adjust' not called here ???
@ 2002-02-06 10:01       ` Didier Pieroux
From: Didier Pieroux @ 2002-02-06 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pat Rogers wrote:

> > Because the RM says so :). Pat Rogers gave the RM references.

Dear Pat and Stephen,

Thanks to you !

By the way, by reading your answers I discovered that the reason for me
not finding the correct reference was that I was using the "On-line
version of the Ada 95 Rationale at AdaPower.com" which is clearly
missing the "Implementation Requirements" you refer to.  So I guess that
it is not up to date and misses the last corrections. Hough !

Now, I know it is better to consult
"www.ada-auth.org/arm-html/RM-TOC.html" instead ;-)

Best regards,
Didier

     Didier Pieroux
     Theoretical Nonlinear Optics, CP 231
     Physics Department, Universite Libre de Bruxelles
     Bvd du Triomphe, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium

     Phone: ++ 32 2 650 5903, Fax: ++ 32 2 650 5824
     http://www.ulb.ac.be/sciences/ont/en.html

* Re: [Thanks] Why is 'Adjust' not called here ???
@ 2002-02-06 11:23 Christoph Grein
From: Christoph Grein @ 2002-02-06 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

> By the way, by reading your answers I discovered that the reason for me
> not finding the correct reference was that I was using the "On-line
> version of the Ada 95 Rationale at AdaPower.com" which is clearly
> missing the "Implementation Requirements" you refer to.  So I guess that
> it is not up to date and misses the last corrections. Hough !
>
> Now, I know it is better to consult
> "www.ada-auth.org/arm-html/RM-TOC.html" instead ;-)

Please note that the "Ada 95 Rationale" is just that, the "rationale" about the
Reference Manual, it is _not_ the "Reference Manual" itself.

The Rationale _is_ up to date.

I do not know whether the URL above is the correct one for "Reference Manual
with Technical Corrigendum 1". Watch out. The latter is definitely somewhere at
that site.

HTH