From: Christoph Grein <christoph.grein@eurocopter.com>
Subject: Re: [Thanks] Why is 'Adjust' not called here ???
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:23:36 +0100 (MET)
Date: 2002-02-06T12:23:36+01:00	[thread overview]

> By the way, by reading your answers I discovered that the reason for me
> not finding the correct reference was that I was using the "On-line
> version of the Ada 95 Rationale at AdaPower.com" which is clearly
> missing the "Implementation Requirements" you refer to.  So I guess that
> it is not up to date and misses the last corrections. Hough !
>
> Now, I know it is better to consult
> "www.ada-auth.org/arm-html/RM-TOC.html" instead ;-)

Please note that the "Ada 95 Rationale" is just that, the "rationale" about the
Reference Manual, it is _not_ the "Reference Manual" itself.

The Rationale _is_ up to date.

I do not know whether the URL above is the correct one for "Reference Manual
with Technical Corrigendum 1". Watch out. The latter is definitely somewhere at
that site.

HTH