From: Eric Merritt <cyberlync@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Need help for a Calculator program
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:12:17 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2002-02-01T20:12:17-08:00	[thread overview]

Overall design should be pretty similar regardless of
implementation language. I would suggest you psuedo
code it and once the design is work out in you mind
attempt to implement it in Ada. That way you may
concentrate on each aspect of you projects as it
arrises without worring about the other aspects too
much.

http://auctions.yahoo.com