From: Michal Nowak <vinnie@inetia.pl>
Subject: Re: AdaGIDE 6.43.1 release (Ada GUI IDE for Windows 95/98/NT/...)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:43:06 +0100
Date: 2002-01-29T09:43:06+01:00	[thread overview]

On 02-01-25 at 16:20 Jim Rogers wrote:

>Michal Nowak,
>
>Another free editor that works well with GNAT is
>JGrasp. JGrasp is available for download from
>www.eng.auburn.edu/grasp
>
>This tool works with Ada, C, C++, Java, Objective C and VHDL.
>JGrasp allows you to customize all your colors. It also
>can produce a control structure diagram of your code.

Yes, I was aware about PCGRASP and jGRASP. I was using PCGRASP
for some time and was rather satisfied from it. It is a pity,
that further development of PCGRASP was abandoned and switched
to jGRASP. jGRASP has this features what I was looking for,
except that ... it is writen in Java. I don't mean that Java
is not Ada, but it runs "a bit" slowly on my machine. Besides
JVMs has tendencies to crash in my hands ;-) Maybe if I get
more powerful machine one day...

Mike
                             ____|
                             \%/ |~~\