* No messages on CLA?
@ 2002-01-23 12:51 Larry Hazel
From: Larry Hazel @ 2002-01-23 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

I haven't seen any new messages on cla for several days.  Is there a problem
with the newsgroup?  Or do I need to contact my ISP?

Would someone email me if you see this post?

Larry

* Re: No messages on CLA?
@ 2002-01-23 13:21 ` Larry Hazel
From: Larry Hazel @ 2002-01-23 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Larry Hazel wrote:

> I haven't seen any new messages on cla for several days.  Is there a problem
> with the newsgroup?  Or do I need to contact my ISP?
>
> Would someone email me if you see this post?

Thanks to those who emailed.  When I looked again, I found my post and 2 others
marked as unread.  When I sorted by date, I found a bunch of posts I haven't
read, but they were marked as read.  Maybe it will start working now.

Larry

* Re: No messages on CLA?
@ 2002-01-23 13:32 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2002-01-23 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)