From: Michal Nowak <vinnie@inetia.pl>
	<comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: Re: newbe ask....
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:59:41 +0100
Date: 2001-11-27T17:59:41+01:00	[thread overview]

>Hi,
>
>I'm for the first time here.

Maybe you will stay longer :-)

>I'm just starting programming with ADA and I have a problem
>with dynamic structures in ADA.
>How to write a simple address book using ADA?
>Does anyone has any example source code?
>
>I will be greateful for any help :))

This sounds like a typical laboratory project, isn't it?

I don't think, that there is any reason to give you complete
solution. The best way will be if you read some about _Ada_
and then do it yourself.
There is a nice book by John English available on-line - it
is great help for students and Ada-beginners. You will find
there answer to your question and many, many more useful
information. Address:
http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/
(you may download zipped version).

Also, visit:
http://www.adapower.com/
or if you have no time:
http://www.adapower.com/learn/
to find other ineresting resources

Mike

PS. Are you from Poland? What university do you study at?

                             ____|
                             \%/ |~~\
  O                                  |
 o>>        Mike Nowak               |