From: Eric Merritt <cyberlync@yahoo.com>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org
Subject: Re: A question and a request
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:38:37 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2001-11-07T09:38:37-08:00	[thread overview]

Jim,

Thanks you, I don't expect to be alot of trouble. I
have, from past experience, found out how hard it is
to learn to do something correctly without anyone with
experience around for a guide. I decided to port a
java gui toolkit named Subartic to Ada as my first
project, since I have the source for Subartic and
permission to port it, it should be fairly easy. In
any case, I already have a few simple sources
available namly Dimension, Point, and Rectangle. They
are pretty small, once I get the changes made that
this last discussion has brought about I would like to
show them too you. Once again, thank you very much, I
did not actually expect anyone to volunteer.

Thank You
Eric

--- James Rogers <jimmaureenrogers@worldnet.att.net>

Find a job, post your resume.