* Where is PAL?
@ 2000-05-09  0:00 Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2000-05-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know what happened to PAL (Public Ada Library) I cannot
find a working link anymore.

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."

* Re: Where is PAL?
@ 2000-05-10  0:00 ` swhalen
From: swhalen @ 2000-05-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think what you want is now at (renamed from PAL?)

   http://ase.isu.edu/

the (large - 160k) card catalog is at

  http://ase.isu.edu/support/cardcatx/ad_tax.htm

Steve

Preben Randhol <randhol+nospam@pvv.org> wrote:
: Does anybody know what happened to PAL (Public Ada Library) I cannot
: find a working link anymore.

: --
: Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
:          "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."
:                                                       -- Athol Fugard

                Steve Whalen     swhalen@netcom.com

* Where is PAL?
@ 2001-11-06 15:29 John English
From: John English @ 2001-11-06 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anyone tell me what the current URL for the PAL is? It doesn't
seem to be at ftp.cdrom.com/pub/ada anymore, or at wuarchive.wustl.edu...

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.comp.it.bton.ac.uk/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk

* Re: Where is PAL?
@ 2001-11-06 17:31 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2001-11-06 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)