* RE: LONG POST - ObjectAda 7.1 Special Edition - how do I use my o wn packages?
@ 2001-11-05 22:01 Beard, Frank
From: Beard, Frank @ 2001-11-05 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org'

In this particular case, it is not a package visibility problem.
The procedure MoveCursor has two arguments in the spec:

    PROCEDURE MoveCursor (Column : Width; Row : Depth);

But, in the body it has no arguments:

    PROCEDURE MoveCursor IS

It should be:

    PROCEDURE MoveCursor (Column : Width; Row : Depth) IS

Hence, the compile error:

> screen.adb: Error: line 32 col 1 LRM:3.11.1(6), Completion required for
> specification 'MoveCursor', Continuing

Frank

* Re: LONG POST - ObjectAda 7.1 Special Edition - how do I use my own packages?
@ 2001-11-05 22:42 ` Axeplyr
From: Axeplyr @ 2001-11-05 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, Frank.  I figured that out a little while ago when I double-checked
my code with the book.  DUH!  I guess I learned a pretty good lesson that
time -

Thanks for all your help,

John