* Gnat for Sparc/RedHat Linux
@ 2001-11-02 10:30 Manuel Collado
From: Manuel Collado @ 2001-11-02 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please, does anybody know if there are precompiled binaries for this
platform availabe on the net? Until now, I'm only found Spark binaries
for Solaris and Debian Linux.

Thanks,
--
To reply by e-mail, please remove the extra dot
in the given address:  m.collado -> mcollado

* Re: Gnat for Sparc/RedHat Linux
@ 2001-11-02 10:37 ` Samuel Tardieu
From: Samuel Tardieu @ 2001-11-02 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

On  2/11, Manuel Collado wrote:

| Please, does anybody know if there are precompiled binaries for this
| platform availabe on the net? Until now, I'm only found Spark binaries
| for Solaris and Debian Linux.

Have you tried using the Debian binaries on your RedHat installation? Have
you considered moving to Debian? :)

* Re: Gnat for Sparc/RedHat Linux
@ 2001-11-02 11:10 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2001-11-02 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 02 Nov 2001 12:30:02 +0200, Manuel Collado wrote:
> Please, does anybody know if there are precompiled binaries for this
> platform availabe on the net? Until now, I'm only found Spark binaries
> for Solaris and Debian Linux.

I would change to Debian Linux of course, but if you prefer to stick
with Redhat you can do this:

Use the program called alien to convert the Debian package of gnat into
an RPM pacakges. Then you can install this. Now you have a compiler. If
you like you can probably get the .src.rpm file from the www.gnuada.org
and then recompile GNAT on SPARK.

Preben Randhol
--
Please, stop bombing civilians in Afghanistan. One cannot write off
killing innocent children and other civilians as "collateral damage".