From: ANH_VO@udlp.com
To: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org
Subject: Re:I'm baffled...
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 07:30:55 -0600
Date: 2001-10-31T07:30:55-06:00	[thread overview]

On second thought, I could duplicate the problem providing one confirmation. Is
Index type, returned by function Position_Of, look like? It must NOT be Natural.

A. Vo

I am afraid that more codes need to be posted in order for me at least to find
out what is going on. In fact, it is not easy to reproduce the Constraint_Error
without knowing the exact Word_List.

Anh Vo