From: "Michael Garrett" <michaelgarrett@csi.com>
To: <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: Re: Inexpensive Developer Level Commercial ADA compile
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:06:51 -0500
Date: 2001-10-11T23:06:51-05:00	[thread overview]

Hello Ann,

At one time, we had a conversation ( several actually ) about using
ada in medical instruments. Alot has changed since we last emailed!!

I have have another baby ( girl Charlotte ) to make a total of three. I
think
we had one the last time we communicated.

I have resigned my position as VP of RD at medical research Labs (MRL)
and have started a consulting company with my wife. We are both
working part time and raising the family full time....

MRL came out with two more products, both AED Automatic External
Defibrillators
using "C", leveraging our existing code base.

As a consultant I will be concentrating on finding a "seed" product to form
a manufacturing company around.

Anyway...Recognized your name and thought I'd say hi!

Michael C. Garrett
Garrett Technologies Inc.