* Cost of ObjectAda
@ 2001-10-09 15:00 Mike Mohr
From: Mike Mohr @ 2001-10-09 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tacked this question onto the end of another post
and didn't receive any response.

Does anyone know the cost of the commercial version
of ObjectAda.  I have been toying with the free version
and I like it, so I was wondering what the next step
up the ladder would cost.

I was not able to find any pricing information
on their web site.

* Re: Cost of ObjectAda
@ 2001-10-09 15:20 ` nicolas
From: nicolas @ 2001-10-09 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is certainly dependant on your location and dealer,
you have to care about taxes and currency
In France this was around 1300 US$ about a year ago
this is a very rough estimation just to give you an idea

"Mike Mohr" <nospam@nowhere.com> a �crit dans le message news:
diEw7.184212$w7.28262587@news02.optonline.net...
> I tacked this question onto the end of another post
> and didn't receive any response.
>
> Does anyone know the cost of the commercial version
> of ObjectAda.  I have been toying with the free version
> and I like it, so I was wondering what the next step
> up the ladder would cost.
>
> I was not able to find any pricing information
> on their web site.

* Re: Cost of ObjectAda
@ 2001-10-09 15:57   ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2001-10-09 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3bc31593$0$15473$626a54ce@news.free.fr>, nicolas says...

>This is certainly dependant on your location and dealer,
>you have to care about taxes and currency
>In France this was around 1300 US$ about a year ago
>this is a very rough estimation just to give you an idea

I vaguely remember it being more like $300-500 here in Oklahoma.

---

However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

* RE: Cost of ObjectAda
@ 2001-10-09 16:31 Beard, Frank
From: Beard, Frank @ 2001-10-09 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org'

This is a quote for the Professional Edition from one
of their sales reps back in June of 2000.  There is a
cheaper product, but I don't remember the price, and,
as someone already pointed out, prices may vary.

"The cost of the Professional Edition is $595 each
and with subscription service an additional $295 each.
If you want full maintenance (which includes access to
customer support dept. and updates) is $1,495 per
license.  Let me know if you need any further info."

Frank