From: "Beard, Frank" <beardf@spawar.navy.mil>
To: "'comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org'" <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: RE: Cost of ObjectAda
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:31:11 -0400
Date: 2001-10-09T12:31:11-04:00	[thread overview]

This is a quote for the Professional Edition from one
of their sales reps back in June of 2000.  There is a
cheaper product, but I don't remember the price, and,
as someone already pointed out, prices may vary.

"The cost of the Professional Edition is $595 each
and with subscription service an additional $295 each.
If you want full maintenance (which includes access to
customer support dept. and updates) is $1,495 per
license.  Let me know if you need any further info."

Frank