* GWindows Precompiled
@ 2001-10-07 16:01 David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2001-10-07 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

GWindows the Open Source Win32 RAD Ada 95 GUI Development Framework now was
a precompiled version available to ease installation on Windows 9X boxes.
Information is available at http://www.adapower.com/gwindows

Be sure to check out the GWindows tutorials to Jump Start you in to GUI and
Database front end programming on Windows with Ada 95.

GWindows - The Power of Ada 95 with the Ease of VB and Delphi

David Botton

* Re: GWindows Precompiled
@ 2001-10-08  2:32 ` Larry Hazel
From: Larry Hazel @ 2001-10-08  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Botton wrote:

> GWindows the Open Source Win32 RAD Ada 95 GUI Development Framework now was
> a precompiled version available to ease installation on Windows 9X boxes.
> Information is available at http://www.adapower.com/gwindows
>
> Be sure to check out the GWindows tutorials to Jump Start you in to GUI and
> Database front end programming on Windows with Ada 95.
>
> GWindows - The Power of Ada 95 with the Ease of VB and Delphi
>
> David Botton

David,

I tried several times yesterday (Saturday) and today to download using the
GNATCOM precompiled link.  Every time I get:

"There is a temporary network error preventing the download of your file.

Had no problem with the GWindows precompiled link.  Is there a problem, or do I
just need to keep trying?

Larry

* Re: GWindows Precompiled
@ 2001-10-08  3:09   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2001-10-08  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

The precompiled links were only put up today... So. I am not sure which ones
you were using.

I have no problems accessing the files, try refreshing the _GWindows_ page
and trying the new links there.

If you are still having a problem, please let me know.

BTW, you may want to look in to the gnatcom-list where GWindows and GNATCOM
are discussed, see the GWindows page for more information.

David Botton

@ 2001-10-08  5:57     ` Al Christians
From: Al Christians @ 2001-10-08  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

The links on AdaPower have some backslashes where they should have
slashes.

Al

@ 2001-10-08 10:24       ` Larry Hazel
From: Larry Hazel @ 2001-10-08 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Al Christians wrote:

> The links on AdaPower have some backslashes where they should have
> slashes.
>
> Al
>
> David Botton wrote:
> >
> > The precompiled links were only put up today... So. I am not sure which ones
> > you were using.
> >
> > I have no problems accessing the files, try refreshing the _GWindows_ page
> > and trying the new links there.
> >
> > If you are still having a problem, please let me know.
> >
> > BTW, you may want to look in to the gnatcom-list where GWindows and GNATCOM
> > are discussed, see the GWindows page for more information.
> >
> > David Botton

Yes, I see that on page http://www.adapower.com/gwindows/#Release

Larry

* Re: GWindows Precompiled
@ 2001-10-08 17:23       ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2001-10-08 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

This has been corrected along with some other problems for the "binary"
versions.

David Botton